Region 2 Representatives (three representative positions):
World Service Business Conference (three delegate positions):
If you interested in becoming a Board member next year, please attend Intergroup meetings on a regular basis or contact us. If you have questions or want more information, use our contact form to send us an e-mail.
- Active membership in OA for at least one year, with the exception of Secretary who must be an active member for at least six (6) months.
- Familiarity with the Twelve Traditions of OA.
- Familiarity with the Twelve Concepts of OA Service.
- Regular attendee of an active group for a period of one year and to have been an Intergroup Representative (IR) for one year.
- The World Service Business Conference Delegate/alternate (whether or not a member of the Intergroup Board) shall have at least one (1) year of current abstinence and at least two (2) years of service above the group level and such qualifications as required for election to the Intergroup
- Region 2 has no additional qualification requirements other than what is already required by this intergroup.
Region 2 (R2) Representative(s)
World Service Business Conference Delegate(s)